Saturday, September 8, 2012

Bassassins Videos




Amazing footage from Ottawa, Ontario. I received an email from Rob and Rob from Bassassins last night with links to these videos.  The videos are fantastic.  I like that they used both spin and fly fishing in the videos.  This blog may be called the Smallmouth Fly Box, but we still use spinning gear all the time.

I'm not sure about you guys, but by the looks of things I need to visit Ottawa very soon.  Healthy smallmouth with plenty of jump.....just a great job you guys.  Reminds me a bit of St Paul with such great smallmouth action within a stones throw of the city.

Make sure to stop by their Facebook page and pay them a visit.

Great job you guys, thank you for sending me these clips!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks guys for picking up the vibe :o) Ontario bronze backs is where its at, next time you guys plan a trip to Ottawa, hook up with us!
    tight lines
    Rob & Rob

    ReplyDelete